Walker’s Model MBK is a simple, clean design using many of the same principles as the Walker original. It includes a powerful Kohler Command engine and simplified drive train and is specifically designed to use side discharge or mulch decks up to 56”.
- 18-hp Kohler Command, twin-cylinder, 624 cc engine
- Two independent Hydro-Gear® ZT3100 transaxles combine to make an agile tractor (top speed of 8 mph)
- Remote Cummins Filtration OptiAir™ engine air filter for increased engine life
- Belt tightener clutch/band brake for mower deck and implement drive
- Splined PTO drive shaft with Quick-Disconnect Coupler
- Tilt-up body completely exposes drive train
- Full size garden tractor battery
- 2.8-gallon fuel tank
- Parking brake
- Manufacturer/Model: Kohler CH18, 2 cyl.
- Displacement: 624 cc (38 cu. in.)
- Horsepower/RPM: 18 @ 3600
- Max Torque (ft-lbs): 32.2 @ 2200
- Fuel: Gasoline (unleaded - Min. 87 Octane)
- Fuel Capacity (U.S. Gal): 2.8 (10.6 L)
- Fuel Consumption (per Hr.): 1.18 Gallon (4.47 L)
- Cooling System: Air
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure w/ Filter
- Deck type: Side Discharge (SD), 56 in.
Quick Reference Dimensions
- Weight, Tractor only: 560 lb.
- Weight, Tractor & Deck: 773 lb.
- Dimensions, Tractor & Deck: 40-1/2 in. H x 44 in. W x 82 in. L
- Comfort Seat
- Narrow Drive Tires
- All Terrain Drive Tires
- Low Profile Drive Tires (10.5)
- Mechanical Deck Lift
- Single-Stage Snowblower (36”) - Requires Kit (P/N 4300-16)
Dimensions and weight shown for models equipped with 42” deck (typical)