This compact yet powerful performer is designed for the serious professional who demands the ultimate in performance and durability. Get in and out of your jobs fast with the S150xt.
- Integrated Transmissions: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400® Powertrain® transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides easy access to the top of the deck when maintenance is needed.
- Heavy-duty Spindles: Cast-iron greaseable spindles maximize usable life. (52" models)
- Minimize Downtime: Flat-Free caster tires are standard on the S150xt. Run all day with no flats.
- Engine Make: Kawasaki® FX730V
- Gross Horse Power: 24 gross hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity - gallons: 10
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 7 in. mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed Fwd - MPH: 0-10
- Ground Speed Reverse - MPH: 0-5
- Cutting Width: 52 in.
- Height-of-Cut Range: 1.5 in. - 5 in.
- Belts: Single B-section Kevlar corded belts
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with striping kit
- PTO Switch: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-iron, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 1.5 in. x 2 in., 11-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster spindle and tapered wheel bearings
- Finish: Automotive quality powder coat paint with U.V. protection
- Drive Axles: 1.375 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in.): 23 x 10.5-12
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 6.5-5 Flat-Free
- Overall Length: 78 in.
- Overall Width: Deflector down/up: 68 in. / 54 in.
- Dry Weight: 1141
Operator Control and Comfort Systems
- Seat Package: Premium adjustable seat
- Roll Over Protection System with retractable seatbelt: Standard, 180-deg. foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group: Seat actuated engine kill, blade. Clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxle
- Engine: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4-Year (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, hoses, battery, blades: 90 days.
- FAST-Vac® or TURBO-Pro™ EZ Dump™ Collection System: The EZ Dump™ increases productivity by giving the operator the ability to release clippings from their seat with the use of a toggle switch. The low profile of this system is better for visibility when compared to competitive systems. Capacity: 12.5 cubic feet.
- FAST-Vac® or TURBO-Pro™ Triple Bag Collection System: The triple bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 12.5 cubic feet.
- TURBO-Pro™ Double Bag Collection System: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. Capacity: 9 cubic feet.
- Mulch Kit: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- Trailer Hitch Kit: Will accept a 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- Light Kit: Models are pre-wired for simple installation.
- Suspension Seat: Suspension seat available for optimal comfort.
All power levels are stated gross horsepower per SAE J2723 as rated by Kawasaki.